Dear Friends of Windsor Court Hotel,
We are poised and ready to welcome you back with open arms, and we thank you for your continued support during this unprecedented pandemic.
First and foremost, the safety and well-being of our guests and associates continue to be our top priority. Increased efforts to protect all who visit Windsor Court Hotel have been implemented and include:
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Modified Housekeeping service in sleeping accommodations
- Placing hand sanitizers in key areas around the property, including our lobby, meeting spaces, and other public spaces.
- Practices of social distancing which include: reduced occupancy of guest elevators, increased spacing of check- in stations, suspension of house car service, and use of masks by all associates.
In addition to monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we are in close contact with local and state officials and are prepared to respond quickly based on their advice and recommendations.
The hotel has the right to refuse service to any person entering the premises that is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. All patrons are asked to stay home if they are not feeling well.
We also understand the uncertainty brought on by current events and the hesitation you may have when booking a new reservation or when deciding whether to keep an existing reservation. To provide additional peace of mind, please note the following, applicable to all leisure travel reservations:
- All current and new reservations made directly with the hotel may be canceled without penalty up to 24 hours in advance.
- For reservations made via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals, please contact your booking provider for information on their policies.
- For reservations made as part of a group booking, please contact your meeting planner for additional information on the event.
We encourage you to call us with any questions or concerns you may have at (504) 523-6000. Your loyalty and support of Windsor Court Hotel is greatly appreciated. We look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you soon.